We love to love our children at Solid Foundation Bible Church. It is essential that we teach our children the Word of God to fully equip them for the world on an age appropriate level in a fun loving and understanding way to serve God.
Stepping Stones is designed for children ages one through three years.
We strongly believe in establishing a solid foundation in Christ even from a young age. Our goal is to provide children with the stepping-stones they need as they develop, even in their beginning stages with Christ. We will focus on demonstrating God’s love, love for one another, forgiveness, and comfort all through age appropriate activities and teachable moments.
Our volunteers give their time and attention to all the children as unto the Lord. Each week they plan music, stories and age appropriate play to make the church experience positive memorable and educational.
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:14
We consider every child a blessing and promise from the Lord. It is our desire to serve the needs of you and your children as we would serve Christ. We attempt to provide a comfortable environment so that each child may feel happy and loved. Stepping Stones provides care, supervised play, Bible stories, singing, and activities to children from one year through three years of age, where they will then transition into Kings Kids Ministry.
KINGS KIDS – Children’s Ministry
Stepping Stone, Ages 1-3
Cubbies, Ages 4-6
Sparks, Ages 7-8
Truth & Training, 3rd-6th Grade
Trek, 6th-8th Grade
Youth Ministry – LifeGuards
Journey – Ages 13-18
We have partnered with AWANA to empower our children and follow their program for all age groups. The AWANA Program and curriculum helps churches and parents work together to develop spiritually strong children and youth who faithfully follow Jesus Christ. These programs offer a proven approach for evangelizing and discipling children in the church and community.
Solid Foundation Bible Church has gone to great lengths to insure each child will be nurtured in a safe and secure environment.
- Security/ Background screening is completed for each volunteer.
- Supervised by a coordinator who staffs and oversees all care.
- Room is regularly inspected to remove or correct any dangerous elements.
- Children with known illnesses are not admitted
- Volunteer with First Aid and CPR training are available
- A parent in the sanctuary can be notified immediately of any needs through our
- Usher Alert system or via Walkie Talkie to our Security team. Your child’s ticket number will be held up by an Usher to alert them when their child needs them.
Teenage Workers There may be times when it is necessary or desirable for babysitters who are themselves under age 18 to assist in caring for children during programs, church service, or activities. They will be better known as TAG, Teen Assistant Givers. The following guidelines apply to such workers:
- Teenage workers must be at least age 14
- Teenage workers will be screened
- Teenage workers will be under the supervision of an adult and will never be left alone with children
Check-In Procedures In order to provide the best experience for both child and parent, we have developed a procedure for checking children in.
- You will be directed to sign your child in and notify of any special needs, etc.
- You will receive a ticket when you drop off your child, which also serves as a “claim check.” Only the person with the ticket will be able to pick up your child.
- If your child is new to Stepping Stones you will be asked to complete a Registration card before check in.
NO SIBLING PICK UP IS ALLOWED Your ticket number will be held up if your child needs you during the service. It is very important that you hold on to the ticket during the service and return it when you pick up your child as this will serve as your child’s number for future reference.
- Please bring a diaper bag. Your diaper bag should contain the following items:
- 2-3 diapers or Pull Ups
- A plastic bag for wet diapers
- A bottle or Labeled Sippy Cup
****Please, No Personal Toys****